Meet The Doctor
Rodrigo L. Uribe, DMD
- Dr. Uribe is a graduate of University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Oral Surgery residency at Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Fort Gordon, GA.
- Retired U.S. Army Dental Corps 1992.
- Private practice in Statesboro, GA since 1992.
- Fellow – American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate – American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow – American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow – American Dental Society of Anesthesia
- Diplomate – National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Member – International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American College of Oral Implantology
Dr. Uribe maintains a high level of proficiency in his field with particular emphasis on Dental Implants, extractions and trauma.
Dr. Uribe is married, has three sons and five grandchildren. He loves hunting and working on his farm.